Health has always been an important aspect of a child’s holistic development. To support the holistic development of our pupils, the Ministry of Education (MOE) and the Health Promotion Board (HPB) have been working closely with schools to implement the Healthy Meals in Schools Programme (HMSP) to promote healthy eating among the children in all schools The objective of the programme is to help schools build a supportive environment to promote healthier eating. The programme provides schools with a set of food service guidelines that aim to reduce the amount of fat, salt and sugar in food preparation, as well as encourage the consumption of fruit and vegetables, and wholegrains.
Type of Food
Name of Stall owner
Menu and Price List
Hot Drinks & Tim Sum
Mdm Rosliah Bte Ruslan
Mr Hairry Bin Ahmad Surbe
Mdm Saedah Bte Assan
Korean & Japanese
Ms Tan Wei Tian, Sheila
Mdm Hariati Bte Hamid
Mdm Angie Ng Beng Hung
Mdm Serena Tay Lee Cheng
Mr Mohd Razali Bin Marsom
There are three recesses in a school day:
P1/P4 Recess from 9.15am to 9.45am
P2/P5 Recess from 9.45am to 10.15am
P3 Recess from 10.15am to 10.45am
The canteen stalls also serve lunch for 30 minutes after the midday dismissal:
On Mondays to Thursday
From 1.15pm to 2pm
P1/P4 Recess from 11.45am to 12.15pm
P2/P5 Recess from 12.15pm to 12.45pm
P3 Recess from 12.45 to 1.15pm
School Canteen Rules
Pupils are to abide by the following rules relating to the school canteen:
1. Pupils are to queue up when buying food in the canteen.
2. Pupils are to consume food only in the canteen.
3. Pupils are to return all plates and utensils to the metal containers provided at the canteen after eating.
4. Pupils should not run and play in the canteen.
Note to Parents and Visitors
The school seeks the understanding of parents and visitors on the following two matters:
1. The food prepared by the canteen stallholders is intended to be sold to pupils and staff members of the school.
2. Parents and visitors are not to be in the canteen during recess and lunch break.