1. What are the operating hours of the General Office?
Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. excluding weekends and public holidays
2. When will the school gates be open?
Monday to Friday : 0700 to 1800
All visitors to the school are required to obtain a visitor’s pass from the Security Guard Post before entering the school on official matters.
Monday to Thursday : 0700 to 0730, 1315 to 1330
Friday : 1415 to 1430
On days with CCA : 1630 to 1645
3. Are student care services available in Westwood Primary School?
Yes. Pro-teach Student Care Group
4. When can parents/guardians enter the school to buy things from the bookshop?
Parents can enter the school to buy things from the bookshop from 11am to 2pm, between Monday to Thursday. However, we strongly encourage parents to teach your children to buy things from the bookshop themselves.
5. Is there a MOE Kindergarten at Westwood Primary?
Yes. If you have any questions about the MOE kindergarten at Westwood, you may wish to call them at 63160211 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Will school bus services be provided for my child if he/she has remedial lessons on a particular day? ( for parents who have prior arrangements with the school bus service company)
The school bus will bring your child home after remedial lessons if lesson ends at 3pm. However, if the remedial lessons end at 4 p.m., there will be no school bus service.
7. What is the school dentist operating hours?
Operating hours : 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
8. If I receive a missed call on my phone from the school, what should I do?
You can call the school at 64121690 to ask for your child’s Form or co-Form teacher. If the teacher is unavailable, the administrative staff will take down your contact details to be passed to the teachers concerned. Please allow the teachers at least 2 working days to return the call.