WWPS PSG Mission Statement
The WWPS Parent Support Group (PSG) strives to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for the WWPS family.
We embrace the school’s vision statement and work collectively, and in partnership with the school, to support the school’s endeavours.
We envision to develop a caring and encouraging environment for all students of Westwood Primary, collaborate with the stakeholders to support the learning and development outcomes of our flourishing pupils, so that they will have a heart of gratitude , a resilient mind-set, a future-ready confidence, and a passion for the community.
The WWPS PSG aims to:
· Establish a close partnership with the school in supporting its programmes and enhance student learning and school experiences.
· Provide a platform for parents to build genuine friendship and provide opportunities for meaningful collaboration
· Provide a platform for parents to share parenting skills and experiences.
· Initiate and implement programmes that enhance parenting skills
· Initiate and implement programmes that promote student well-being
· Uphold the image and interest of the school
|PSG Exco Structure
Facebook, Admin & Pubilicity Team
Event Management Team ICs
Ms Gwen Lim
Mr Koh Wei Xiong
Mr Adrian Ng
Mr Alan Tem
Mr Chua HL
Ms Ling Hui Ing
Ms Emily Lee
Ms Lynn Chia
Ms Chong Leng Li
Ms Joelle Teo
Mr Vincent Lim
Mr Jack Pok
Ms Joelle Lee
Ms Jenny Goh
Mr Lee Fook Wai
Mr James Yeap