Westwood Primary School > Our Partners > Parent Support Group
Parent Support Group
WWPS PSG Mission Statement
The WWPS Parent Support Group (PSG) strives to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for the WWPS family.
We embrace the school’s vision statement and work collectively, and in partnership with the school, to support the school’s endeavours.
We envision to develop a caring and encouraging environment for all students of Westwood Primary, collaborate with the stakeholders to support the learning and development outcomes of our flourishing pupils, so that they will have a heart of gratitude , a resilient mind-set, a future-ready confidence, and a passion for the community.
The WWPS PSG aims to:
- Establish a close partnership with the school in supporting its programmes and enhance student learning and school experiences.
- Provide a platform for parents to build genuine friendship and provide opportunities for meaningful collaboration
- Provide a platform for parents to share parenting skills and experiences.
- Initiate and implement programmes that enhance parenting skills
- Initiate and implement programmes that promote student well-being
- Uphold the image and interest of the school
|2022 PSG Executive Committee Structure|
|Mr Lim Teck Boon||Mr Raymond Tan||Mdm Rohana Ramlan|
|Secretary||Mdm Norashiqin Binte Norain|
|Treasurer||Mdm Siti Juliyana Binte Yusoff|
|Head Publicity IC1||Mdm Tan Shu Hui|
|Head Publicity IC2||Mr Adrian Ng|
|Internal Events IC1||Mr Koh Wei Xiong|
|Internal Events IC2||Mdm Fang Fang|
|External Events IC1||Mdm Melody Lim Geok Ling|
|External Events IC2||Mdm Kumaresan Shanmugapriya|
|2022 PSG Partnership/Stakeholder Engagement Team|
|Mdm Murshidah Binte Hassan|
|Mdm Suriati Binte Djuahir|
|Mdm Jasmine Koh Hwee Ling|